This is the cutest yet angriest cat face I have ever imagined 🙂 And it is designed for the famous micro:bit V1.3 or V1.5, this KittenBot Silicone Sleeve protects the micro:bit board!
There are five colors to choose from for the cat face and another bottom cover in white color. The silicone is super soft yet has enough stretch to snugly fit on your board without fear of tearing, and the white bottom “bumper” slips on very securely when it is standalone without any extension. The rubber over the LED matrix is very thin, so the red LEDs will shine through when they’re lit.
Also, the kitten ears on this charming little case can also turn your micro:bit into a wearable, so you can tote around your adorable, blinky micro:bit.
- Material: Silicone
- Two separated silicone sleeves: Top “cat face” in five colors, bottom in white color
- Cover most of the circuit, yet LED matrix light can shine through.
- The cat face utilizes Button A and B as the eyes, cute!
- It also allows access to USB micro B socket, battery input, and reset button
- Packing List:
- 1 x KittenBot Silicon Case for micro:bit V1.X (Chosen Color)